Re: another jarte question

Dave

Yep, I still use Jarte' but I am forced to use NVDA to use it.

I did contact JAWS Tech Support and they told me that JAWS wasn't made
to read Jarte'.

Well, it was reading fine in JAWS for years until a recent update in JAWS.

I hope there is a solution for the problem as I find Jarte to work well
for what I need.

Grumpy Dave

On 5/4/2021 12:15 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

Jarte is in screen reader mode, but when I open a file with it I have
to use the jaws cursor to read because it won't speak when using the
pc cursor no matter what I do. Has anybody else experienced this? Btw
I'm using jaws 2020.

Thanks.

Troy