Re: Blind Tech Guys Strap Discount

Carolyn Arnold

I agree, Chris. I am skeptical in with the video we saw on the other list, I didn't hear anything about a blind person employed in the company. I'll take these guys off my want to list for an indefinite time.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 4:44 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blind Tech Guys Strap Discount

If this thing does even a quarter of what it claims to do, it would sell for much more than $750.

Sorry but I smell a scam here. If I’m proven wrong I’ll capitulate. I don’t mind admitting when I’m mistaken, but my instinct tells me there’s something not right here. I can’t recall ever hearing of anyone pre-ordering a device that is basically unknown.

Chris Judge

<https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification>