From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 9:16 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Envision AI versus Supersense?

Hi all,

If anyone is familiar with the 2 apps in the subject line I'd like to
hear your comments. It looks to me like they may both do about the same
thing and I'd like to see if there's any advantages of one versus the
other before possibly deciding to use one or the other. I'm aware that
at least Invision has a 14-day trial and I had that reset the other day
because I installed the app on my phone a while back and either through
me doing something or just by being installed the trial started and ran
out before I was ready to evaluate it, but I can't tell if Supersense
has a trial period or not. I may've ruined the trial period on it as
well for the same reason, just opening it to see how it works and then
figuring that the trial period wouldn't continue until I opened it
again. I know, that was the wrong assumption.

From a podcast I listened to about supersense it sounds like it would
be the easier of the 2 apps to use but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

Troy