I also have seeing AI, but the main function I'm looking for right now is to be able to scan an area for certain objects, like a chair for example and for the app to tell me when it detects it and what it is. I've had seeing AI for a while and I don't believe it has this capability unless its been added recently in one of the later updates because I haven't used the app in a while. If you've used Envision AI and Supersense which one does the best job at scanning for specific objects?

Of course I know that seeing AI is free and the other 2 apps are not, but even though I'm just looking for object recognition right now I'd use whatever app I choose for more than that so I wouldn't mind paying the subscription fee.

Troy

On 5/6/2021 9:18 PM, Loy wrote:
Seeing AI works well for me. I also have Envision and I have tried
SuperSence for a 7 day trial. With my limited use I don't see much
difference. Envision is much cheaper than Super Sense and Seeing AI is Free.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 9:16 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Envision AI versus Supersense?

Hi all,

If anyone is familiar with the 2 apps in the subject line I'd like to
hear your comments. It looks to me like they may both do about the same
thing and I'd like to see if there's any advantages of one versus the
other before possibly deciding to use one or the other. I'm aware that
at least Invision has a 14-day trial and I had that reset the other day
because I installed the app on my phone a while back and either through
me doing something or just by being installed the trial started and ran
out before I was ready to evaluate it, but I can't tell if Supersense
has a trial period or not. I may've ruined the trial period on it as
well for the same reason, just opening it to see how it works and then
figuring that the trial period wouldn't continue until I opened it
again. I know, that was the wrong assumption.

From a podcast I listened to about supersense it sounds like it would
be the easier of the 2 apps to use but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

Troy