Re: Envision AI versus Supersense?

Troy Burnham

Thanks Loy. Since you said that Supersense has a 7-day trial I'll just contact them and see if they'll restore the trial. If not, I believe it was Supersense that I evaluated very briefly one day by opening it and just standing and turning around in the room I was in at the time. It did recognize chairs where I knew they'd be, my computer desk, and a couple of doors. So if Supersense won't renew my trial I'll just go with that and try Invision and see how it does.

Troy

On 5/6/2021 9:54 PM, Loy wrote:
Sorry, I can't give a good answer with my limited use of SuperSence. I
remember I tried the object recognition inside and it did recognize chairs
some furniture, but out side it only recognized trees. When I tried it in my
bedroom, it told me there was a man in the room, then I figured out that it
saw my reflection in the mirror.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Envision AI versus Supersense?

Loy,

I also have seeing AI, but the main function I'm looking for right now
is to be able to scan an area for certain objects, like a chair for
example and for the app to tell me when it detects it and what it is.
I've had seeing AI for a while and I don't believe it has this
capability unless its been added recently in one of the later updates
because I haven't used the app in a while. If you've used Envision AI
and Supersense which one does the best job at scanning for specific objects?

Of course I know that seeing AI is free and the other 2 apps are not,
but even though I'm just looking for object recognition right now I'd
use whatever app I choose for more than that so I wouldn't mind paying
the subscription fee.

Troy

On 5/6/2021 9:18 PM, Loy wrote:
Seeing AI works well for me. I also have Envision and I have tried
SuperSence for a 7 day trial. With my limited use I don't see much
difference. Envision is much cheaper than Super Sense and Seeing AI is
Free.