From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Allen West
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 5:02 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] free matter for the blind

Some braille books were mailed to me on Thursday from Peoria Illinois.
I received them today in Chicago Illinois. So it may depend. I have been mailed packages from Florida that got to me five days later.

Allen

On 5/8/21, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how
long does it take to reach it's destination?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my
youtube artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng