From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2021 11:13 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking battery meter

For all intents an purposes, the Radio Shack we used to know is gone.  They no longer sell a wide range of hard to find electronic accessories under their own lable, and they only have a handful of stores. And they no longer sell audible battery testers on their web site.

Gerald

Gerald

On 5/9/2021 11:05 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:

Radio Shack is not gone, they are still around and have apps on both Google Play and Apple app stores now.

John