Re: Talking battery meter

Carolyn Arnold

Yes, Melissa, please tell us how it works and where you got it, as well as the cost of it. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Melissa
Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 12:59 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking battery meter

Hello all. I'll be using it at church to test wireless microphone batteries. I found something that might work and it will arrive on Wednesday. I will let you guys know how it works when it gets here.
Thanks for all the suggestions.
Melissa

On 5/9/21, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@gmail.com> wrote:
Why not just try a battery powered tooth brush. Some use AA and some
of the smaller tooth brushes use AAA.

James B