BlindTechGuys Podcast Going Live at 7:00 PM Pacific

Nimer Jaber

    Hello everyone,

We will be going live in about two hours at 7:00 PM Pacific, 2:00 UTC on YouTube. You can tune in using the following link, or you can watch later. You can also catch the podcast in its edited form in a couple of days once released at www.blindtechguys.com, in your favorite pod catcher, or by using your smart speaker to play the latest episode of the BlindTechGuys podcast. The link to watch live is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8c096bubtg

Main Topic

The team sits down with Carrie from LiveAccessible to discuss technology and innovation from the past, present, and future, both from low vision and blindness perspectives. LiveAccessible’s YouTube channel has a variety of videos on a variety of topics pertaining to blind and low vision. Carrie focuses on technology, particularly from a low vision perspective, and also on non-technology subjects such as parenting while blind. You can also find interviews with other individuals with vision loss, and blind and vision impaired YouTubers.

App of the Week

Nimer demonstrates the YouTube Music web app, as well as the app on Android.

Listener Emails

We read out a piece of feedback from our contact form. You are welcome to write to us, or send us links to recordings. Either visit www.blindtechguys.com and complete our form, or email us at contact@.... We welcome user questions, requests for interviews, and user-submitted tips and tutorials.

Consider a Donation

Did you know that we pay more than $50/month to bring this content to you?

  • If you enjoy and value our content, please consider donating. Any contribution, no matter how small, helps us  give you more app demos, device reviews, and tips to help you make the most of your technology.

    • You can either make a one-time, individual donation as a guest, or you can donate monthly using our various tiers.

    • If you are an individual or business and wish to sponsor the podcast, and would like for us to advertise your business or social channels in return, please get in touch, or check out our donation page for the relevant option.

Please consider sharing our podcast with your friends, and let app developers know that you heard a demo of their app on our podcast by tagging them on Twitter.

We thank you for your support, and for your listenership!

Get in Touch

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber