Re: Talking battery meter

Carolyn Arnold

Now, Dave, this one that talks, is it the one from Blind Mice Mega Mall? I'm a little iffy about the beeps now, since this morning, getting out of shower, I used landline to find my iPhone, only I could not hear it ring without my hearing aids on. It was under some towels, but I could barely hear, when I tried it again holding the iPhone in my hands. So talk is the way to go for me right now.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 10:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking battery meter

The Multi meter unit has two probes you touch to each end of the battery, Push a Button and the unit speaks the voltage.

A full charged battery might say 1.5 volts DC. A Battery that is low on juice may speak 1.1 bolts or lower.

On 5/9/2021 6:42 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

I'd also prefer one that doesn't use beep tones so I don't have to rely on my hearing which isn't great.
John