Re: Firefox question

Teri McElroy

Hi Madison

To close one tab in Firefox, just press control w or control F4. Both these methods work for me, but I use control W because it's more convenient. I don't have to reach up to the function keys.

Teri

On 11/05/2021 2:56 pm, Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
When using Firefox and you have multiple tabs open is it possible to only close
one tab and if so how do you do this? Anytime I try and do this I get a message
asking me if I want to close all tabs and I can't find any option to only close
the current tab. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison