Re: A Set of Eyes Helps You Engage with Your Computer !

Victor

Hi:

Yes, this does sound interesting. There is a lot of technology and potentially great software for the blind being developed and we will just have to see what actually makes it to the blind consumer and what the blind consumer actually likes to use. Over the years, there has been a lot of technology for the blind that showed promise, but it never caught on because it wasn’t practical to keep developing it or the blind community just didn’t like it.

Blessings,

Victor

On May 10, 2021, at 6:36 PM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Janet,