Re: Firefox question

Madison Martin

Thanks Terry!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Teri McElroy
Sent: May 10, 2021 10:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Firefox question

Hi Madison

To close one tab in Firefox, just press control w or control F4. Both these methods work for me, but I use control W because it's more convenient. I don't have to reach up to the function keys.

Teri

On 11/05/2021 2:56 pm, Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
When using Firefox and you have multiple tabs open is it possible to
only close one tab and if so how do you do this? Anytime I try and do
this I get a message asking me if I want to close all tabs and I can't
find any option to only close the current tab. Using latest versions
of Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison