Re: BTG And Live Accessible Talk Past, Present, And Future Technology And Innovation

Pamela Dominguez

Okay, I got it.  I guess the last one was a mistake.  Pam.

Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] BTG And Live Accessible Talk Past, Present, And Future Technology And Innovation

Hello everyone,

We welcome you to episode 84 of the Blind Tech Guys. As always, thanks for tuning in and we certainly do appreciate your support.

On this episode of the pod, the team sits down with Carrie from LiveAccessible to discuss technology and innovation from the past, present, and future, both from low vision and blindness perspectives, and Nimer demonstrates YouTube Music.

You can catch this week's episode by pointing your browser to the Blind Tech Guys website, where you can easily subscribe and listen in your favourite podcast player, or you can simply ask your smart speaker to "play the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys podcast".

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo