Voice modulator or band equalizer?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List I’m not sure about which of these might be what I need, even after looking them up on the internet.

I have hearing loss and find some pitches of recorded voices are hard to understand.

Remember how we could change the pitch of a readers voice on our talking book machine by changing the speed?  I found that the pitch change resulting from the speed change would help me hear the voice much more clearly.

I’m thinking that a piece of hardware into which I could plug whatever device was reading, would be what I need.

Do any of you have any thoughts on this for me?

Thanks very much for any pointers!

Sincerely, Vicky V

AVG logo

www.avg.com