Re: zoom help

Hello if you hold the space key on your computer it will temporally unmute you. If you want to unmute completely press the keystroke alt a.

Hope this helps,
Ashley

On May 15, 2021, at 7:39 PM, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐Hi,
Normally when I use zoom as I am using jaws 2020, I have headphones in.
Which option do I select if I take the headphones off so I can hear the
participents in zoom and they can also hear me?

I was in a meeting with the school on Friday, I was able to hear them, but
they couldn't hear me. I'm unsure if it's because my internal mic sucks or
it's just the wrong option I chose under audio.
I have an important meeting on Monday, so I don't want the same thing to
happen again.
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng