From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 5:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] zoom help

Do you have a recording program?  If you can record yourself, Zoom will receive the microphone signal.  The microphone source setting may be available in Zoom.  If not, or whether it is or not, do you know how to work with Windows sound settings?  You also don’t say if you are using a USB mike, a mike built into a computer such as a laptop, or a microphone that plugs into a jack such as an eith-inch jack.  You need to set the microphone sourse to the microphone you are using.  If you have your sound card set to use another source such as line-in, microphone will not be the source unless the source is a combination such as line-in/microphone.

Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 7:17 PM

Hello if you hold the space key on your computer it will temporally unmute you. If you want to unmute completely press the keystroke alt a.

Hope this helps,
Ashley