From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan
via groups.io
Sent: May 15, 2021 8:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] zoom help

Hi,
Normally when I use zoom as I am using jaws 2020, I have headphones in.
Which option do I select if I take the headphones off so I can hear the
participents in zoom and they can also hear me?

I was in a meeting with the school on Friday, I was able to hear them, but
they couldn't hear me. I'm unsure if it's because my internal mic sucks or
it's just the wrong option I chose under audio.
I have an important meeting on Monday, so I don't want the same thing to
happen again.
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng