Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 5:01 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] A jaws speaking issue

Hi all,
I have finally gotten irritated enough to want to fix this.  What this is, is that when I press control to shut Jaws up, it does not shut up.  In fact, it takes several presses of control before silence reigns.  This is a Windows 7 machine with Jaws 19.  Sorry about it not being updated but that is all I could doo.  It happens both with my DecTalk USB express and Eloquence.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should look in to?  Thanks much.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Light houses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining - just shine.
Dwight L. Moody – 1837-1899, Evangelist and Publisher