Re: A jaws speaking issue

Gene

We don’t know what the problem is.  I have no reason to assume or give prevalence to it being a keyboard or operating system problem.  I’m not saying iit is or isn’t, but I think it makes sense to ask JAWS technical support for help.  Without any idea of how to solve the problem or what it is, you can spend a lot of time trying all sorts of things with no results.  Technical support may help solve the problem reasonably quickly.

How long ago did the problem start?  You may want to run a system restore point from before the problem began.  If you don’t know what the effects may be of running a restore point, we can discuss that.

From: Mike B
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A jaws speaking issue

Hi Kay,

On the other list you said that the computer was rebooted, it took awhile but now it's back up and running.  Is this still the case?  If you like and if you still have my phone number you can give me a call.  This isn't a Jaws issue, but it sounds like either a bad keyboard or a OS problem.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.