Re: Listen To Music While Managing Your Files

Marco Curralejo

Hello everyone,

We welcome you to episode 85 of the Blind Tech Guys. As always, thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to tune in.

On this episode of the pod, we compare the web apps of Dropbox and Google Drive, Nimer demonstrates Spotify on the web, and in our Did You Know section, Marco continues our settings series by running us through sound settings on a Samsung S21 Ultra.

To check this episode out, head on over to the Blind Tech Guys website, where you can easily subscribe and listen in your favourite podcast player, or you can simply ask your smart speaker to "play the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys podcast".

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo