Re: Trying to record directly from a sound source

Pamela Dominguez

My tower computers had one input jack, but you had to change it from being a microphone jack to being a line-in jack on the menus. This computer has no input jacks at all, just an earphone jack. This is my Lenovo laptop. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon Hooley
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 11:24 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Trying to record directly from a sound source

My laptop only has one jack, but I'm using a small USB sound card that has a jack for headphones and another for recording.

Thanks again,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

On May 19, 2021, at 8:06 PM, John Holcomb II <jhii926@gmail.com> wrote:

You'd need to get a audio interface for your iPhone if you want to be able
to do that.
On your laptop, does it have a Line IN jack already ?
John