Send Space & Free Downloads

Mike B.

Hi All,

In the past it was advised to turn off JAVA scripts in browsers other than IE, and in IE it was advised to stop Active X Controls from
running & turn off JAVA scripts when downloading from Send Space using a free account.

What advice is there for downloading from Send Space using a free account with chromium browsers?  I cancelled my pro Send Space account last year because it seemed to be broke more often than working.  I don't download very often , and I'm using Chrome or Brave as my default browser, so would someone please advise as to the safety with downloading using a free account?  All input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.