From: Mike B
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 5:14 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Send Space & Free Downloads

Hi All,

In the past it was advised to turn off JAVA scripts in browsers other than IE, and in IE it was advised to stop Active X Controls from
running & turn off JAVA scripts when downloading from Send Space using a free account.

What advice is there for downloading from Send Space using a free account with chromium browsers?  I cancelled my pro Send Space account last year because it seemed to be broke more often than working.  I don't download very often , and I'm using Chrome or Brave as my default browser, so would someone please advise as to the safety with downloading using a free account?  All input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.