From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon Hooley
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 11:25 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Trying to record directly from a sound source

My laptop only has one jack, but I'm using a small USB sound card that has a jack for headphones and another for recording.

Thanks again,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids? Visit www.CochlearAmericas.com

On May 19, 2021, at 8:06 PM, John Holcomb II <jhii926@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐You'd need to get a audio interface for your iPhone if you want to be
able to do that.
On your laptop, does it have a Line IN jack already ?
John