Re: thunderbird help needed

heather albright

I think it has something to do with my layout as it keeps saying home tab 1 of 1. I used to be able to hit f6 and it would bring me to a tree view box and I could use my arrow keys. But, cant get to do this anymore. I here messages coming in the app. So there is nothing wrong with the connection. Any ideas?  Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: heather albright via groups.io
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 3:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] thunderbird help needed

It also saids home and horizontal  after home tab 1 of 1. I know the messages are coming in be for the life of me I cant get my screen readers to read the messages back to me. Would anyone like to help me fix this please? I tried both screen readers and have checked all my settings from the minue bar and it is sat on the settings I have always used before! Thank you Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10