Re: looking for ms Office that I only have to pay once for

Monte Single

Hi Chris,

Yes, the versionof m s office 2016 I purchased a couple years ago includes outlook.
Today when I looked on Amazon.ca I did not see any versions of m s office for that or a similar price.
As I wrote in my earlier message, I looked only at the first 10 to 20 results using the search term;

M s office 2019

At that kind of saving, it is worth a much more thorough search.

Also, the home/student version of office usually does not include outlook andprobably some other office components.

Now, what you find on e bay can be quite different.

I would expect that office 2022 should be out soon.

Also, micro soft is definitely nudging people toward the 360 annual subscription.

This annual subscription looks like agood deal for a family type situation, but for a single user, a one-time purchase is better.
Of course, this only applies if you care about a hundred bucks here or ther.