Re: looking for ms Office that I only have to pay once for

Troy Burnham

Thanks for verifying what I found Monty. I went a bit deeper than you did thinking that the cheaper options may be at the bottom of the list of results, and maybe they are but I didn't find them.

I'll look on other sites and see what I can find, at least I know what to look for now. I'm actually only looking for ms word.

Troy

On 5/21/2021 5:05 PM, Monte Single wrote:
Hi Troy,

I just looked on amazon, and I did not see what used to be there. I just used the search term;

M s office 2019

Keep looking and you may find something, I looked only at part of the first page of results.

If you want m s outlook you willhave to buy the full version and not the home-student version. It does not have outlook.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: May 21, 2021 3:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] looking for ms Office that I only have to pay once for

Hi Monty,

I searched on amazon for Microsoft Office 2019 pro one time purchase and similar searches and the cheapest thing I found was over $100, a couple of things I saw were even almost #$400. Can you tell me what to put in the search to find anything a bit cheaper? I'll pay the higher price if I have to but I'd rather not pay that much if I don't have to.

Thanks.

Troy

On 5/21/2021 1:28 PM, Monte Single wrote:
I purchased my copy of m s office pro 2016 from Amazon. Today I would get the 2019 version, maybe there will be a 2022 soon.
It is a 1 time purchase.
If you check out the results from a search on amazon, you can find something cheap like 30 bucks. It's legal. I even got m s to help me install it.
With these low priced editions, you do not get a dvd,, you get a product key. Then you must go to the m s store and download the version you purchased.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Troy Burnham
Sent: May 21, 2021 11:44 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] looking for ms Office that I only have to pay once
for

Hi all,

A while back I started looking for ms Office but all I found online was versions that it looked like I'd have to pay a yearly subscription for.
Are there versions of ms Office that I can get online and only have to pay once for, and if so what's the best place to look?

Thanks.

Troy

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.