Re: looking for ms Office that I only have to pay once for

Troy Burnham

Thanks for verifying what I found Monty. I went a bit deeper than you did thinking that the cheaper options may be at the bottom of the list of results, and maybe they are but I didn't find them.

I'll look on other sites and see what I can find, at least I know what to look for now. I'm actually only looking for ms word.

Troy

On 5/21/2021 5:05 PM, Monte Single wrote:
Hi Troy,

I just looked on amazon, and I did not see what used to be there. I just used the search term;

M s office 2019

Keep looking and you may find something, I looked only at part of the first page of results.

If you want m s outlook you willhave to buy the full version and not the home-student version. It does not have outlook.