From: Mike B
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2021 7:58 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] T-Bird & Search

Hi All,

I'm a new T-Bird user and I'm wondering if I can get rid of that search field when I tab in my In-box?  When I open T-Bird, and I'm on the In-box tab, then tab 1 time I get a search edit control + K, message, then if I tab 1 more time I'm in my message list.  So, how if I can, get rid of or close that search field?  I'm using the portable version 78....  Thanks much.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.