Jaws and conversation view in outlook

John Holcomb II

So in the newest JAWS release… using Outlook it says I should be able to open a thread and press N or Shift+N to be able to hear the next message in a conversation. I should be able to hear who its from the date and the first line of the messages. But this isn’t working.

If I expand the conversation with the right arrow and hit N nothing happens. If I turn on Keyboard Help with JawsKey+F1, and I hit N, it doesn’t even say that N or Shift+N is suppose to do anything.

I’m using Outlook 2016 via Office365 on Windows 7.

Does this not work in Outlook 2016?

Thanks,

John