Re: Jaws and conversation view in outlook

gbmagoo@...

Well with your email I just red, it is the only email no thread.  So, I did a n and it said no more emails on this page, and when I did shift n it sade no more emails.

So I have to think it is working for me.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2021 09:23
To: jawslite@groups.io
Cc: main@TechTalk.groups.io; Tech4theblind@groups.io; blind-techies@groups.io; blind-philly-comp@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Jaws and conversation view in outlook

So in the newest JAWS release… using Outlook it says I should be able to open a thread and press N or Shift+N to be able to hear the next message in a conversation. I should be able to hear who its from the date and the first line of the messages. But this isn’t working.

If I expand the conversation with the right arrow and hit N nothing happens. If I turn on Keyboard Help with JawsKey+F1, and I hit N, it doesn’t even say that N or Shift+N is suppose to do anything.

I’m using Outlook 2016 via Office365 on Windows 7.

Does this not work in Outlook 2016?

Thanks,

John