Re: thunder bird not accessible

Gene

I don’t think it’s a question of not being believed.  Its what happens when someone is behind in mail and answers the first message in a thread where there is much more discussion.

I think something was damaged in the program, I don’t know what, and for some reason, your screen-reader couldn’t read text on screen dealing with messages.

Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2021 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] thunder bird not accessible

Hello, when my thunderbird updated, I could not access my messages at all. I could write messages using the keyboard shortcuts but, I could not read the same message I wrote. I went threw all of this yesterday and have determined to try to redo my thunderbird, I have kept the profiles folder but if it is corrupted, I will have to redo all my accounts. So it was inaccessible to me when I wrote to the list. I wish someone could screen shared with me, to see what I am talking about. I feel like I am not being believed when it is clearly happening to me. Thank you, Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10