From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: May 22, 2021 12:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] amazon search

If you put search terms in quotes, it will only search for those words in that order.  in other words, if you search for "Sharman toilet tissue" in quotes, you will only get results related to Sharman toilet tissue.  If you do not use quotes, you will get anything related to Sharman, toilet, and tissue, which probably means that you will get a lot of things that you do not want.

Andy