Re: thunderbird help needed

heather albright

It still did not work. I followed the instructions to the letter. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2021 4:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] thunderbird help needed

When you have opened  the options page of the tools menu, pressControl-Home to make sure you are at the top of the page and arrow down once from the top  to the list box and press enter to open it.  Make sure general is selected, which is the first item on the list of five items, and press enter again to close the list box.  You should now be able to use header navigation to scroll to  the Updates tab, where you should be abel to tab to the check for updates button.

Gerald

                I do not get these options when I go to tools and options. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10