Re: thunder bird not accessible

heather albright

Thanks I will think about it. I hate it that a program I used to use seems to be acting strange, could the installation program be bad too? It was a breand new install of thunderbird and it acts like the old one. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Abbie Taylor
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2021 5:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] thunder bird not accessible

Heather and anyone else needing assistance with adaptive technology, I strongly encourage you to contact Casey Matthews through his site at webfriendlyhelp.com  One of the services he provides is to assist those who use screen readers. He's blind himself, by the way. He can remote into your computer and solve just about any problem. He has helped me on many occasions, and I've been happy with the quality of his work. I hope this is helpful.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...