Gmail Question

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I haven't had this happen before so wanted to get your take on it.  I'm not even sure if there is a problem.  Someone was sending me a volunteer application last Friday and I never got it so I called them on Wednesday to let them know that I never got it and they were going to send it again.  Needless to say, I never got it when they sent it the second time.  I have never had a problem with my email where I never got what someone was sending.  I had someone who was sighted check my account and she said everything looks in order.  I even went to the spam folder and it's not in there.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  The other thing is I thought that maybe she never sent it at all.  I am stumped. Thanks in advance.

Shelly