From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2021 1:25 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] reorganizing the taskbar on win 10

When using shortcut keys with Windows 10 there's a considerable lag time for program response to the shortcut keystrokes.  Using the Taskbar cuts out this lag time considerably if not entirely.  Many people have wondered why this is, but no one has provided an answer.  Sometimes shortcut keystrokes work flawlessly, but mostly there's the lag time whereas the Taskbar method works all the time.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.