Re: thunder bird not accessible

Jaffar Sidek

Heather.  Your TB problem is as peculiar as it is complicating.  First things first, can you access your TB menus, like file, view, options and so on?  This is the first benchmark to test if your apps are working as they should.  If you can access those menus, for example, can you access the usual items in them?  Cheers!

On 25/5/2021 12:53 am, heather albright wrote:

I am not sure, It is the portable version, not the installed version. Where do I go to check? The only thing I installed was the portable x program for thunderbird and it only asked me for the location for the portable copy to be put in. My program was ThunderbirdPortable_78.4.0_English . exe. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2021 11:46 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] thunder bird not accessible

Hi Heather,

It sounds like somehow, some sort of tool bar got installed for Thunderbird.  Have you checked your programs and features area to see if there is anything unfamiliar there?

                NO it did not work. Yes I am using nvda. It just says Missoula thunderbirdtool bar tab control home tab selected 1 of 1.When Itab one I get treevie, the next tab says about:grouping. It goes back around with these options.   I tried to control tab and nothing happens.   It tells me I received a message and which account but, I cant read the messages or get to them. I am currently typing in the windows10 mail app listening to thunderbird receiving messages that I cant red in that program. I redid thunderbird and I am having the same issues. Thank you, Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10