portable print enlargers

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi There FOLKS!
Was wondering if anyone knows of a portable vidio / printe enlarger? When I was taking classes at the local junior college about 10 years ago I had access to a device called a "Flipper" Don't believe they are being made anymore, but I am sure there must be some sort of equivalent replacement..? also, I would really like to find something that isn't going to brake my bank<SMILE!>. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Much!
<wohlggie@...><KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>. 

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.