Re: Gmail Question

Shelly Kane

Ashley:

Thanks for the suggestion but there is no way they can be blocked because I have never received an email from them in the past.

On 5/23/2021 1:10 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
It could be possible that the center is on your block to sender list. Tried checking their contact to see if they are blocked.
Hope this helps,

Ashley

On May 23, 2021, at 1:55 PM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Group:

I haven't had this happen before so wanted to get your take on it. I'm not even sure if there is a problem. Someone was sending me a volunteer application last Friday and I never got it so I called them on Wednesday to let them know that I never got it and they were going to send it again. Needless to say, I never got it when they sent it the second time. I have never had a problem with my email where I never got what someone was sending. I had someone who was sighted check my account and she said everything looks in order. I even went to the spam folder and it's not in there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The other thing is I thought that maybe she never sent it at all. I am stumped. Thanks in advance.

Shelly

.