Chris:

Thank you for letting me know about the important folder.  I saw that the other day and wasn't sure what it was.  I will do that.

Shelly

On 5/23/2021 2:21 PM, chris judge wrote:
Hi. I'm using Gmail with outlook 2016. I've had a similar issue lately where some messages are not appearing in my inbox, but they are showing up in my important messages folder. Not sure why this is as I haven't changed anything in gmail settings, so check your important messages folder and see if it's there.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: May 23, 2021 5:58 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Gmail Question

Hi Group:

I haven't had this happen before so wanted to get your take on it. I'm not even sure if there is a problem. Someone was sending me a volunteer application last Friday and I never got it so I called them on Wednesday to let them know that I never got it and they were going to send it again. Needless to say, I never got it when they sent it the second time. I have never had a problem with my email where I never got what someone was sending. I had someone who was sighted check my account and she said everything looks in order. I even went to the spam folder and it's not in there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The other thing is I thought that maybe she never sent it at all. I am stumped.
Thanks in advance.

Shelly

.