From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 9:24 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Alternative Word Processors?

Hello,

Since last Fall, I have been using NVDA as my main Screen Reader. I do so because about this same time JAWS stopped working well in Jarte.

I have called JAWS several times since then, and they tell me they no longer support Jarte and too bad so sad etc.

So I am asking, are any of you using an alternative Word Processor to MS Word?

I own MS Word, but frankly, I find it to be such a Headache to use. If you love it, please don't write me telling me that you Love it. I already know that MS Word has their fans. I happen not to be one of them.

So if any here uses another Word Processor, and you like it, would you share the name of it here?

I am now looking for something to replace Jarte.

Grumpy Dave