Re: Facebook question

Madison Martin

No, I'm not a member of any blind groups anymore.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donna
Sent: May 26, 2021 5:58 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Facebook question

Nadison,

If you know which groups you posted in you can search each group for your name & all of your post within the group that you are currently searching will be displayed. I use the Facebook mobile app & the search box for each group is at the very top of each group page. I hope the search box is visible when using Facebook on a computer. Would what you are searching for have been posted in blind specific groups on Facebook? I seem to recall seeing your name in some blind groups. If so, if you want to share with me the group names, I will help you search.

Donna

´╗┐Hi all,
Does anyone know if there's any way to search for a specific
reply/comment to something that I posted back at the end of October
2020? I posted this to a few different groups and I don't remember
which one this comment/reply was posted too, nor do I remember the
responder's name. I know I could go through old posts, but there's
been a lot of posts on these groups since so it'd take me forever, so
it'd be really grate if I could just search for the specific thing
that I'm looking for. Using latest Jaws, Windows 10 and firefox.
Thanks Madison