question about a new internal drive

heather albright

Well the man upstairs likes to try my patience I gather as I got the blue screen this morning off my desktop. But, I was finally able to get in to windows, I guess I just will not shut down my pc for the time being.So I am looking in to another internal c drive to replace this 1, it is about seven years old. So do the internal drives come with a bracket with the drive? I am asking as I know the newer drives maybe smaller than my old drive. The drive just slides in to my pc I think it has 2 screws that hold it in in the top bay of my desktop casing. My computer desktop already has wires to give power to the drive. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10