From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thomas N. Chan
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 8:59 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] gmail notification

If you are referring to just  notification, if you enable it in gmail itself, it will push the info to your screen reader of your choice saying like, you have an email or something.

but that will work if you did enable the notification on your web browser.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Wed, 26 May 2021 at 23:12, <gbmagoo@...> wrote:

Why don’t you put your gmail account in outlook