From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 11:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] question about a new internal drive

I did not think about that. I want another seegate drive or a western digital drive, my Toshiba drive did not last long. My see gate drive is that old 10 drive I have been using as my back up storage drive, cant remember what the main c drive is Well, silly me I should just have the computer tell me woe. Thanks for that for reminding me about SATA base SSD. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10