From: Sylvia
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 7:22 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Strange issue with microsoft security essentials

Hi listers, I'm experiencing a weird issue with MSE. Every time I attempt to do a full scan, everything seems to go well until I reach 85 per cent. At that point, the program seems to stall and the scan doesn't complete. This issue started a few days ago and I'm not sure what might be causing it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Sylvia.