UPS my choice

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I signed up with UPS my choice a while back and this evening I received an e-mail asking me to verify my e-mail address, and after that I logged in and it says that I can do such things as leave driver instructions, tell them where I want packages left etc. I'd like to do this because when I get a delivery most of the time it's just left inside my fence and I don't know it's there until somebody lets me know, but I expanded all of the options it gave me and I don't see any edit fields to put in any information. Has anybody else done this and can help me?

Thanks, I don't think it would do any good to call UPS for help because when I've called them before the first thing the automated system asks for is a tracking number and I'm not expecting a package right now so I don't have a tracking number to give.

Troy