Membership of a new group just started

Jaffar Sidek

Hi all.  With Gene's approval, I officially post an invite for those of you interested in music composition/arrangement to join my group.  Everyone is welcome, as long as you keep to the simple guidelines.

details below:

compose-arrange@groups.io
This is a group to discuss and help each other with music compositions
and arrangements of music of any genre.  Only constructive
comments/criticisms allowed; no putdowns or any abuse shall be
tolerated.  This list can also be used to promote and enjoy each other's
work.  All decent folk welcomed.

Group Email Addresses
Post: compose-arrange@groups.io
Subscribe: compose-arrange+subscribe@groups.io
Group Owner: compose-arrange+owner@groups.io
Help: compose-arrange+help@groups.io

Hoe to see as many of you in there.  Cheers!