Re: UPS my choice

Troy Burnham

I verified through the e-mail. It looked legitimate because there weren't any misspelled words which is something I always look for, but I'll go back and change my password to be safe.

Troy

On 5/30/2021 7:36 PM, Gene wrote:
Did you log in using a link provided in the e-mail or did you go to the web site itself?

Gene
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2021 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] UPS my choice

Hello,
My guess is that this was a phishing email. If it were truly them you would’ve gotten it right after you had signed up. I would recommend changing your password immediately to secure your account.

Ashley

> On May 30, 2021, at 8:15 PM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
>
> I signed up with UPS my choice a while back and this evening I received an e-mail asking me to verify my e-mail address, and after that I logged in and it says that I can do such things as leave driver instructions, tell them where I want packages left etc. I'd like to do this because when I get a delivery most of the time it's just left inside my fence and I don't know it's there until somebody lets me know, but I expanded all of the options it gave me and I don't see any edit fields to put in any information. Has anybody else done this and can help me?
>
>
> Thanks, I don't think it would do any good to call UPS for help because when I've called them before the first thing the automated system asks for is a tracking number and I'm not expecting a package right now so I don't have a tracking number to give.
>
>
> Troy
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.